Include your own logo in a custom version of the STOP THE BLEED® Training course
Final product consists of two files: a Powerpoint course file and a PDF course file. These files remain as locked, read-only files and are not permitted be edited further.
The Essentials of STOP THE BLEED® Training Course was developed by the Stop the Bleed Coalition as a resource for instructors. The current course materials consist of this course in a Microsoft Powerpoint and a PDF format.
For this one-time fee, you will receive a custom version of the course material that includes your organization logo. See the examples in the product images.
How to send your logo
Please follow the steps and requirements below to get the custom course resources. If these are not followed, then the customization work becomes out of scope, and further charges will apply to complete the work.
- After the order for this customization has been placed, you will receive an email with detailed instructions for submitting your logo.
- Logo file requirements:
- Minimum height 100 pixels, Maximum height 1000 pixels
- Minimum width 200 pixels, Maximum height 2000 pixels
- png format with transparency preferred; jpg on white background also accepted
- Logo colors or logo version should be chosen for visibility on a white background
- There is only one review cycle permitted for the customization. That means there is one opportunity to review the graphics proof for acceptance or one edit. Additional cycles of edits will incur further charges.
- The proof must be accepted before the final custom resources can be delivered.
- Once delivered, this customization work is final. Additional updates for logo changes require purchasing another customization.